The Ortigas Center is a business district north of Makati and a gateway to the Eastern Rizal province. It is home to the Philippine Stock Exchange and the regional headquarters of the Asian Development Bank. Many businessmen also choose to hold office in Ortigas because of its central location. It is within easy reach of the affluent residential communities in San Juan, Mandaluyong, Pasig and Quezon City.
The main streets in the Ortigas Center include Ortigas Avenue, Julia Vargas Ave., F. Ortigas Rd. (formerly Emerald Ave.), and Meralco Avenue.
Residential communities in the Ortigas Area.
We have lived in Ortigas since the 90s, and know the villages in the area by heart.
Our primary areas of focus in Ortigas are residential properties in Acropolis Greens, Quezon City, where we live and hold office. We also service the surrounding neighborhoods, summarized below:
House and Lots
(blue on the map)
(red on the map)
Valle Verde 1-6
Eastwood City, Libis
Valle Verde 1, 2, 5, 6
The Enclave, Greenmeadows Ave.
Luntala Valle Verde 6A
These upscale subdivisions and prime condominiums are located in a central part of Quezon City and Pasig as well as San Juan and Madaluyong, very close to the Ortigas Business District. Proximity to key urban centers makes them ideal locations for living.
- Schools: St. Pedro Poveda College, La Salle Greenhills, UA&P, Xavier, ICA, St. Paul Pasig, Reedley International School
- Churches: Christ the King, EDSA Shrine, Sanctuario de San Jose, Mary the Queen, Eastwood Chapel
- Hospitals: Medical City, Cardinal Santos
- Commercial establishments: Robinson’s Galleria, SM Megamall, Shangri-la Plaza, The Podium, Tiendesitas, SM Hypermart, Shopwise Libis (closed in April 2017), Ortigas Home Depot, MC Home Depot.
- Entertainment centers: Eastwood City, Metrowalk, Greenhills Promenade and Theater Mall, El Pueblo, SilverCity.
The Makati CBD is only 20 minutes away via the major routes of EDSA and C-5, and the airport is only 40 minutes away.